Posted on Leave a comment

Covid Statement

We have more than 100 vendors lined up for the first Upper Cumberland Bigfoot Festival! Not one of them has expressed any desire for us to cancel or postpone the festival.

We agree.

While covid numbers are certainly high these days, our hope is that numbers will look much better by the middle of October. We will continue to monitor things closely, but we currently have no plans to either cancel or postpone this incredible festival. Our hearts certainly go out to all those battling this awful virus, including our own committee member, Kendra. Please keep her close to your hearts and in your prayers and she recovers.

We will not be mandating masks, but if you feel more comfortable wearing one, please do! Also, the festival is outdoors, and even the CDC advices that outdoor events are far safer than indoor. We will have hand sanitizers available and we encourage our vendors to have that available, as well.

You all take care and stay healthy! Remember, Bigfoot is the ULTIMATE social distancing champion. Let’s be like Bigfoot.

We’ll see you all in October!

Leave a Reply